Best Randolph Moving Company
The Town of Randolph is located in Norfolk County, MA just 17 miles south of Boston. It’s one of the few municipalities in Massachusetts granted a city government, but it has chosen to retain its official “town” name. Randolph has a population of 34,000 with a median household income of $82,500, a bit lower than the Boston metro median, but it has a higher homeownership rate, more single-family homes, and a more affordable cost of living. The average home price in Randolph is just $434,000 compared to $710k for Boston! Randolph is popular with families who want affordability and diversity – it’s one of the fastest-growing minority cities in the U.S. with over one-third of residents born outside the U.S.! Are you considering moving within Randolph or leaving the area? Turn to a trusted moving company in Randolph, MA for the help you need within your budget.
Moving is ranked as one of life’s most stressful events. Why tackle all the hard work yourself? Affordable movers in Randolph, MA can save you time, stress, back pain, and hassle. You don’t need to do any heavy lifting, time-consuming packing, or driving a large moving truck in the notorious Boston metro traffic and narrow roads. With Mass Bay Movers, get as much or as little help as you want and enjoy peace of mind knowing your belongings are packed, loaded, and transported by trained professionals.
Affordable Randolph Moving Companies
Who says getting the moving help you need has to be expensive or complicated? Get answers to your questions about hiring reliable moving companies in Randolph, MA and how we can help.
How much do movers cost in Randolph, MA?
Your Randolph, MA moving company cost will be flat-rate or hourly depending on the type of move, distance, and services. You can expect your rate to be based on:
- Moving dates (Weekends and the summer peak season may have higher rates than off-peak weekdays)
- Moving distance
- Volume of belongings
- Number of movers
- Your level of preparation and organization
What do Randolph, MA movers do?
As much or as little as you want for a stress-free, easy moving day! Here are some ways movers can help you.
- Prep your home to prevent damage to doors, walls, and floors
- Professionally pack your entire home, certain rooms, or fragile items
- Load and unload the moving truck – no heavy lifting!
- Furniture assembly/disassembly
- Organized, efficient moving day with a team of specialists
- Unpacking services for a move-in ready home
- Transportation so you aren’t driving a moving truck on narrow, congested roads in the Boston metro area
- Optional storage solutions allow you to skip self-storage if you aren’t ready for your belongings in your home
Mass Bay Movers was founded in 2015 to bring customer service, quality, and integrity to Boston area residents and business owners. With two locations, a fleet of 12 trucks, and 30 dedicated drivers and movers in Randolph, Mass Bay Movers has earned hundreds of 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google. We perform over 1,000 moves in New England every year and look forward to helping you!
How do I choose a good Randolph mover?
Not all Randolph moving companies are equal. Make sure you look for the following to choose movers you can trust for the safety, customer care, and quality service you deserve.
- Licensed and insured
- Trained and background checked movers and drivers
- Positive online moving company reviews
- Experience with similar moves
- Services you need
- Low claims rate
- Good safety rating
Randolph, MA Moving Services
Whether you’re moving down the street or across the country, Mass Bay Movers is here to help. We handle relocations of all sizes with tailored services and a reputation for customer support and integrity.