Special Offer for our special customers!
We at Mass Bay Movers are taking care of our customers. Feel at ease with our special offer of 3 months free storage in our warehouse plus 2 free nights on our trucks. Call now 978-587-3775
and arrange for yours!
*Offer does not apply to insurance restoration customers.
Need storage? We have you covered!
Are you looking to store your household goods for a short or long term? From one night to as long as you need, Mass Bay Movers
offers monitored and climate controlled storage facilities. Our storage packages are usually a more cost effective option than self storage units. At Mass Bay Movers, we ensure that your belongings are stored securely and with great care. We will carefully pack your contents into a vault store for as much time as you need. When you’re ready to move back just call us and we will schedule your move back with everything you have in storage with us.
How we accommodate our storage customers:
We have two storage facilities.
- 58 R Pulaski Street Building 14 Unit 108, Peabody Ma 01960 – 30,000 square feet
- Walpole 3 Walpole Park South Drive (facing route 1) – 20,000 square feet
Our customers will receive the following services, when storing their belongings with Mass Bay Movers:
- Secure, Alarm-Equipped Facility Short-Term or Long-Term Storage
- Both Vaulted and Open Racking Space Available
- Fully Climate-Controlled
Ask about our periodic storage deals. Free storage for three months for local residential jobs. Restrictions apply, please call 978.587.3775
for more details.
4 Important tips to consider, when storing your household goods
- Get informed about what you can store. Be aware of hazardous items that cannot be stored.
- Create an inventory list and label your items, it will help you remember and find the items more easily later.
- Assure that your belongings are organized strategically inside the storage unit, so you can get to the items you need to, while they are stored.
- Check with your insurance, if your items are covered in case something happens.